|pic from www.imafoodblog.com|
How it works:
1. Pick your base: choose from chewy, crispy, oaty, fruit & nut, or datey
2. Choose your fruits: cherries, cranberries, prunes, raisins, blueberries, apricots, or bananas
3. Pick the nuts you want to add: peanuts, almonds, flaxseeds, soynuts, walnuts, cashews, or pumpkin seeds
4. Pick any sweets you want ( I would suggest just skipping this step so you aren't tempted!): brown rice syrup, agave syrup, honey, maple syrup, fiber syrup, chocolate chips, SunDrops, pumpkins spice, or cinnamon
5. Choose any boosts you want: egg white protein, whey protein, soy protein, immunity, Omeha-3, or fiber
What is great is that all along the process, while you choose your different ingredients, there is a Nutritional Facts column that shows you the changes to the nutritional value depending on what I add. At the end, when you are done adding ingredients and are ready to check out, the site has a pop-up menu that displays recommendations from experts on things you might want to add or change depending on the core you had chosen! How cool is that?!
Lastly, you get to name your creation, and if you are having a hard time coming up with your own name, the site gives you assistance if you ask for it. The last step is to checkout and pay for your creation! I'm still trying to decide whether I am actually going to order it, but I thought it was a great site worth sharing! Have any of you ever used this site before? Or are you planning to?!